So What Are the Eligibility Criterions For Year 2017-18?
The candidate applying for the seats must have passed the SSC (Class 10th) examinations from Maharashtra State Board of Secondary Education with minimum 35-40% aggregate marks. The aggregates from the various boards inside the country are respected as follows
MSBTE Admission Eligibility For Maharashtra Board
1. Candidates clearing Mathematics exams and Science and Technology are only eligible for admission.
2. Provided that marks for sports activities are mentioned in the report card, the marks could be added for the deciding merit.
3. Candidates, who passed SSC exams before 2009, will have their percentile as the best of 5 while those who passed after 2009 will have not.
MSBTE Admission 2017-18 Eligibility For CBSE
1. For every respective subject, the percentage could be calculated out by multiplying the Grade point of the subject with 9.5.
2. The overall will be taken out by multiplying the CGPA with 9.5
MSBTE Admission 2017-18 Eligibility For ICSE
Aggregate marks will be the collective total of all the marks scored in the five subjects.
How do I Contact MSBTE For Admission Process 2017-18?
Go on to the official website of MSBTE and contact the concerned. There are four regional offices of MSBTE, and they are, and with their e-mail ids-
1. Mumbai Sub-region – firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Pune Region – email@example.com
3. Nagpur Region – firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Aurangabad Region – email@example.com
MSBTE Scholarship Programme For Academic Year 2017-18
The Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education conducts a scholarship programme for the first semester students. For academic year 2017-18, It is given on the basis of their merit and exceptional performances. The list is collated after the conduction of a certain exam. It is very beneficial to the students who do face financial problems and this type of scholarship proves to be highly motivational for every other student.
How to Apply MSBTE Scholarship?
After filling in the application form and ensuring the admission to the university, RBTE verifies the asked documents on the basis of which a list of merit is prepared and is uploaded on the official website of MSBTE.
What are the Eligibility Criterions for Scholarship?
· 70% or above in class Xth
· Only the first year students are eligible to apply
· Parent’s income not to exceed 5 lakh.
When is the Merit list Issued for Scholarship?
More or less the result of the final merit list for scholarship comes around the start of February and the amount is dispensed during the last of February or the threshold of March.